EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The Lamborghini Murcielago

Shaunt

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Wochen später...

I think the Murcielago is gonna b more like $400k

I'm not fond of it. Dr Piech, Pres of VW, hired a german designer for the Murcielago. I have no idea what he was thinking but that was his 1st mistake. Marcelo Gandini & Bertone designed the Miura, Countach, & Diablo, they should have designed the Murcielago also. Hell I like the Zagato Raptor better than this thing.

those stupid little electric wings may b fine for a VW, Audi, or Porsche but they have NO PLACE on a Lambo.

Lambos r about big wings & big attitude

Think its a good step. Most cars now has alot of new cool thech stuff. What most people say about lamborghini is like "how hard is it to take that hevy v12 on 6l and get 550hp" then take 250k$ for it. This is what lambo didnt have before.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Shaunt,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Murciélago (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Just heard that in May-Jun next year the first cars will leave SantAgata and Lamborghini will only make 200 Murcielagos a year.

Just wonder what topspeed the car will have with the new 6speed transmission. Think more then 330km/h.

• 2 Wochen später...

On 2001-09-13 09:27, RolandK wrote:

From my point of view it is not a real successor for the Diablo. The Diablo is for me the most beautiful car of the world. But what's this? Looks a little bit japanese, doesn't it?

Roland

i totally agree with you..its so disapointing for a LAmbo.wheres the drama ? the emotion ? this looks more like the next nissan Z car

• 4 Wochen später...
  • 2 Monate später...

I may not have driven a 'supercar' before, but i can tell that Audi have got things right. To me the old Diablo was, and still is a 'supercar', but in my eyes it looks like it was designed by a boy racer!! There were too many ducts, fins and there was no smooth flow with the lines. The new Mercielago, however, looks stunning. Smooth lines, no uneccessary spoilers and air ducts that only 'pop out' when needed. And as for the interior, it may not be in the 'supercar' league, but you can definatley tell that it is the work of German giants Audi, with all the top quality it puts into its 'normal' road cars!! To sum it all up....Audi, you got it right!" :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AJtheDJ on 2002-01-21 16:54 ]</font>

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...