EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Porsche News

Gast gimme

Empfohlene Beiträge

Just some stuff I picked up around the block...

Porsche isn't sure to make a Turbo S or just an upgrade kit for the Turbo, with an engine upgrade, etc. The car will perform to "Turbo S" standards, but won't be nearly as exclusive as a "whole new car".

The Boxster, as some have said, is due for some spicing up. From what I've heard...it's going to be surprising and completely amazing. Boxster GT? Turbo? RS? I don't know, but whatever it is will be amazing.

Porsche's also working on some interesting variants on the 911 range, excluding the Targa. The targa is known, but word is, Porsche is really gonna push the 996 to its limits before its run ends.

Some more to come...but be sure, from what I've heard, Porsche will hit with a bang in a year or so.

• 1 Monat später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

as long as they stay good looking GRREAT sounding, have great performance and maintain competitive prices i will still love any porshce made.i personally think no company can compare with porsche, dodge tried with the viper but it has so many flaus its not even funny for example milage it has 9mpg where the 911 turbo has 13-15 (not to sure but i know for a fact it has the best milage/hp on the streets) and ferrari's lets put it this way WAY TO MUCH MONEY 150k us for a 0-60 in 4.7 second car that is a rip off, sorry if i offended anyone in my post.

On 2001-10-20 00:13, Seb wrote:

Im afraid of with all this cars and names Porsche wont be exclusive anymore. Just some models maby. Porsche for me is true racing.

I agree.

I'm seeing too many Porsches as it is already.

• 1 Jahr später...

I just hope that Porsche remains under control of Porsche and not just some exclusive subsidiary of Volkswagen or something like that, similar to other upscale European auto makers. Even if it does mean seeing a few more Porsches on the street, it's still worth having 100% Porsche.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...