EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Porsche RUF CTR 2 Sport

Gast Justy

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ok, people keep on saying that the Hennesey Viper is the fastest STREET LEGAL PRODUCTION CAR! Well it's not!! The Porsche RUF CTR 2 Sport can do 0-60 in 3.2 and has a top speed of 333.3 Km/h!!!! As I recal the Viper only does 333.1 Km/h?!?!?! So take that all you American Loving Car fans! Porsche Rules and their is no line in between!! Agree or disagree??

• 2 Wochen später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Justy the old Ruf "Yellow Bird" CTR made 342km/h. Car is awesome with a weight of 1100kg. I think they drove the new CTR2 at some event on a road in 347km/h. Blitz Japan tuning company tried to beat that some year ago with their Nissan Skyline R34 called 348. Name came from 1km/h over the Ruf record. If anyone intrested i got 2 movies of the old CTR flying around the Nordschleife. Best fucking movie i ever seen.

yeah porsche rules nothing comes near it, but sorry guys the mclaren kills that buy tons it did 387 (or maybe 390 some) cant remember but i found a vid of it and yes the mclaren is street legal, the only delay is it costs a cool mill american. so i would go with the ruf. and yeah i would love to see that movie send it to me on icq or msn i would appriociate it lots.

Yes that's right, the McLaren F1 is a pure beast. For example: It is very dangerous to press down the foot at 200km/h. At this speed the tail jumps from one side to the other. That means you can burn the tires at this speed. This is cool, isn't it? :grin: :grin: :grin:

Roland

• 2 Wochen später...

On 2001-09-16 12:30, RolandK wrote:

Yes that's right, the McLaren F1 is a pure beast. For example: It is very dangerous to press down the foot at 200km/h. At this speed the tail jumps from one side to the other. That means you can burn the tires at this speed. This is cool, isn't it? :grin: :grin: :grin:

Roland

Haha, I'll probably total the car before I even hit 60, :grin: :grin:. I won't even be able to see a 100mph, :grin:.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Gast Justy,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Porsche 996 / 997 (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

The former BMW Boss (Mr. Pischetsrieder) never had one. He just drove with the company car and wrecked it on a weekend vacation.

The videos on this site are from the successor car.

Roland

• 6 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...