EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What´s that?? -> Canto

berbphil

Empfohlene Beiträge

if you go 240 on anything but a closed course or salt flat, you should never be allowed behind the wheel of a car. it is just pointless, insane, wreckless, and stupid. the autobahn is not a race track. not only are you endangering your life at those wreckless speeds, but you are also endangering many innocent people.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Are you kiddin? On the Autobahn? Com'on man! The police there have Lamborghinis and Porches! why do you think that is? Because people are expected to go fast there. Then again I thin I'd just go well beyonfd 250MPH in a car if I could. DaRn those speed limiters!.

• 2 Wochen später...

The Canto is a cool car, not neccessarily a good one though. Lambo has always been about putting the biggest and baddest enginge you could find with the most power in a box of metal, make it aerodynamic and but in 2 seats. When AUdi took over, I guess you could say they feminized it but they made Lambo more practical. :lol:

• 2 Wochen später...

They didn't feminize it, if anything they gave it more masculinity. Italian cars have a very sissified image, no matter how much you stuff them with HorsePower. Germans give them more masculine character and better direction. AND they'll obviously as you said make them more practical.

The canto as you see above (in the picture riconijhof posted) will never see the light of day because Lamborghini already has two new cars (Murcielago & Gallardo). The introduction of a third car into the Lambo stable would spell disaster. Maybe this ar will reappear in a somewhat different form, years from now.

• 7 Jahre später...

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...